Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Gameday

OT: Gameday

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> There are no moral victories in the NFL. The Vikes choked. I swore at
>> them then I got drunk.

> So for you it was just another Sunday as a Vikings fan.

Pretty much. Weird thing is I do that on the off season too.

Jtyc

> I hate you.

Whoa there little fella, I'm in the same boat. I was just confirming it
with him.

I hate myself too.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I swore at them
> then I got drunk.

on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Life is sexually transmitted, and terminal...

CBIC

news:Xns9849A41A2BA26neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I swore at them
>> then I got drunk.
>>

> on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil

Luckily my wife was there to stop me.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OsITW
$(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns9849A41A2BA26neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>> #(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I swore at them
>>> then I got drunk.
>>>

>> on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil
>>

> Luckily my wife was there to stop me.

this is why we have them...

....cause it's not for the frequent s3x...

...I have a mistress for that

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Instantaneous gratification just isn't fast enough anymore.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9849A74B722Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OsITW
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9849A41A2BA26neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
>>> #(E-Mail Removed):

>>> on the plus side, you weren't so drunk as to challenge teh InterNeil
>>>

>> Luckily my wife was there to stop me.
>>

> this is why we have them...
>
> ...cause it's not for the frequent s3x...
>
> ..I have a mistress for that

My wife says that my mistress is prettier than yours.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My wife says that my mistress is prettier than yours.

oh yeah, well my girlfriend says that your wife is wrong about your
mistress being prettier than mine. My wife however, agrees with her. (now
you figure out which is which)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Help stamp out and abolish redundancy!