Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Gameday

OT: Gameday

kpg

Last week was tough for LSU, facing and falling to No 3 Auburn

Weeeeell this week is going to be a litte different...Tulane
in Death Valley. Oh that's gonna hurt.

kp "Geaux Tigers" g

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns98469CBEC57EBipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Last week was tough for LSU, facing and falling to No 3 Auburn
>
> Weeeeell this week is going to be a litte different...Tulane
> in Death Valley. Oh that's gonna hurt.
>
> kp "Geaux Tigers" g

Providing we (Gators) whip UK, and then next week pay-back Bama, the next
week should be a kick-ass game. Two great defenses, and the Gators with
another pay-back on their minds. A warm-up for the next game at The Barn.

Jtyc

Feh...

Bears at Vikings this weekend. Both 2-0. Will define the division.

FrisbeeŽ

news:O0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Feh...
>
> Bears at Vikings this weekend. Both 2-0. Will define the division.

See, I'd be torn on that game, because the Bears have Rex "Gator" Grossman,
but I believe the Vikings have Ciatric "Gator" Fayson, no?

Sorry, I wish Fayson a good game (is he even playing?) but I've got to root
for Rex.

Jtyc

> Sorry, I wish Fayson a good game (is he even playing?) but I've got to
> root for Rex.

I hate you.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Sorry, I wish Fayson a good game (is he even playing?) but I've got to
>> root for Rex.

> I hate you.

I hate the feeling I get when the vikes have the lead and fumble on the 40
something and then give up a touchdown.

Jtyc

> I hate the feeling I get when the vikes have the lead and fumble on the 40
> something and then give up a touchdown.

Indeed. We had that game won. On the bright side however, I feel better
about the team as a whole. The defense certainly is playing better than
they have for at least a decade. Now if we could just solidify the offense.
Get rid of the critical penalities.

CBIC

news:euz%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I hate the feeling I get when the vikes have the lead and fumble on the
>> 40 something and then give up a touchdown.

> Indeed. We had that game won. On the bright side however, I feel better
> about the team as a whole. The defense certainly is playing better than
> they have for at least a decade. Now if we could just solidify the
> offense. Get rid of the critical penalities.

There are no moral victories in the NFL. The Vikes choked. I swore at them
then I got drunk.

Jtyc

> There are no moral victories in the NFL. The Vikes choked. I swore at them
> then I got drunk.

So for you it was just another Sunday as a Vikings fan.

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=