Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Robert Williams

OT: Robert Williams

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

- How does the Tablet PC team come up with new features?

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=9991#9991

BD [MCNGP]

with in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> - How does the Tablet PC team come up with new features?
>
> http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=9991#9991

Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

--
BD
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

Yes, I do but your ex-wife is not available

kpg

As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204247.htm (9/22/2006
> 10:41:19 AM) #
>> Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

> Yes, I do but your ex-wife is not available

Hey OT:MAN Your wife says to stop at the store on
the way home and pick up some mouthwash...she needs
to was the taste out of her mouth.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Hey OT:MAN Your wife says to stop at the store on
> the way home and pick up some mouthwash...she needs
> to was the taste out of her mouth.

what?
learn how to spell,

--
I am not married

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=

"OTHMAN" wrote:

> I am not married

Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage?

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage?

Yes, If you are interest,
It doesn't apply to me

"OTHMAN" wrote:

> > Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage?

> Yes, If you are interest,
> It doesn't apply to me

Noooo........ Thank Uuuuuuu.... Just thought that by saying "I am not
married" you were actualy implying your marriage status was not approved by
the state. LOL

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what OTHMAN ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us
with in (E-Mail Removed)?<<
>> Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage?

> Yes, If you are interest,
> It doesn't apply to me

If you're gonna hang out in places like this, wear a badge on your didey

--
smokey and the BanDit