Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What do ya think?

What do ya think?

JaR

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 07:05:48 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

>> What type did you plane?

> I don't remember the specific variety name off the top of my head but it was
> a hybrid of yellow/white sweet corn. Dang tasty.

I usually put in two-three rows as well so they don't take up so much
room, and they make a nice privacy hedge in the backyard from mid-summer
on so I can sunbathe nekkid in the garden. Get all we can eat plus give a
ton away every year. Fav variety is a yellow/white called Peaches & Cream.

Dangit, now y'all got me hungry for fresh corn.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:16:36 -0600, cast into the ether:

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> What type did you plane?

>> I don't remember the specific variety name off the top of my head but it was a
>> hybrid of yellow/white sweet corn. Dang tasty.
>>

> I prefer that hard, multi-colored corn. I wonder if Cerebrus can procure some
> for me.

Should I be asking exactly what you prefer that type of corn for?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:16:36 -0600, cast into the ether:
>

>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> I don't remember the specific variety name off the top of my head but it was
>>> hybrid of yellow/white sweet corn. Dang tasty.
>>>

>> I prefer that hard, multi-colored corn. I wonder if Cerebrus can procure some
>> for me.

> Should I be asking exactly what you prefer that type of corn for?

No, you shouldn't. But since you did...

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

It was a yoke, a very bad one. Indian Corn...Cerebrus is Indian. Yes, I know the
two aren't the same...<sigh>, ok, I'll shuddup now.