Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wedneday Whoopee

OT: Wedneday Whoopee

Jtyc

> I'm not gonna touch yer schtick...or whatever you're calling it today...

It's my special purpose.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:eqL#LhZ3GHA.4972
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

>> I'm not gonna touch yer schtick...or whatever you're calling it today...

> It's my special purpose.

so now you're renaming it hourly? Why, the ladies who remember the name run
screaming?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Golf: The only game where lime green pants go with lemon yellow shirts.

FrisbeeŽ

news:eqL%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'm not gonna touch yer schtick...or whatever you're calling it today...

> It's my special purpose.

TODAY'S THE DAY!

~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:52:16 -0400, FrisbeeŽ cast into the ether:
>
> > 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
> >
> > We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
> >
> > I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

> Wah-hoo! Gogittum Fris!
>
> Heck, man, spring for the apple pie, too!

Dude, they've been married 10 years. He doesn't have to spring for a NEW
apple pie, he can just get the kid behind the counter to toss him a box of
old ones. His wife won't notice.