Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wedneday Whoopee

OT: Wedneday Whoopee

Frisbee«

10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!

We're gonna paint the town red tonight!

I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
>
> We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
>
> I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

what be in yer mind? Matey
maybe proud beauty scared from th' pirates

Be I right? Matey

CBIC

"OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what be in yer mind? Matey
> maybe proud beauty scared from th' pirates
>
> Be I right? Matey

I'm going to try to explain something to you and I'll use small words so you
won't get confused. Talk like a pirate day was yesterday. We only do that
one day a year. That day is over now. So you should stop talking like a
pirate. Do you understand?

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

>>Do you understand?

Yes, Sir

no more pirates,

Frisbee«

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> what be in yer mind? Matey
>> maybe proud beauty scared from th' pirates
>>
>> Be I right? Matey

> I'm going to try to explain something to you and I'll use small words so
> you won't get confused. Talk like a pirate day was yesterday. We only do
> that one day a year. That day is over now. So you should stop talking like
> a pirate. Do you understand?

What makes you think he was trying to talk like a pirate?

Today is talk like an Othman day. Unfortunately, I don't speak Othman, so I
won't be participating.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:
> ........ Unfortunately, I don't speak ...

There's nothing new to speak of

~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:12] ~~~

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
>
> We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
>
> I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

You spolled Wednesday wrong. Wait, didn't we already have a discussion on
that?

Anyway, congratulations, I think.

kpg

As Frisbee« once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204054.htm (9/20/2006
> 2:27:07 PM) # 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
>
> We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
>
> I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

Frisbee«

news:Xns98449374139F5ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As Frisbee« once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204054.htm (9/20/2006
>> 2:27:07 PM) # 10 Years of Weed^H^Hdded bliss!
>>
>> We're gonna paint the town red tonight!
>>
>> I told her we're goin' to Mickey D's and we're gonna SUPER SIZE IT!

> Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

Yes, and in honor of that, I've made a change of plans.

I'm going to hand-prepare a fluffernutter for her.

kpg

As Frisbee« once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Isn't 10 the marshmallow anniversary?

> Yes, and in honor of that, I've made a change of plans.
>
> I'm going to hand-prepare a fluffernutter for her.

wow! ...who'da thought you were the romantic type...