Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Console Manager

Console Manager

Daniel

Hello, I'm looking for a console manager. It has to let me to show six
displays at the same time in only one monitor (it'll be enough big). I have
been looking for someone but I haven't find it nor I know if it exists.

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you very much.