Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Ypop admin window shows after each reboot

Ypop admin window shows after each reboot

livetohike

What does the Ypop admin window pop up after each reboot? I have it
set to run at start up, but I did not expest it to actually show me the
annoying admin window.

Leonidas Jones

livetohike wrote:
> What does the Ypop admin window pop up after each reboot? I have it
> set to run at start up, but I did not expest it to actually show me the
> annoying admin window.

This is mozilla group, so I'm not sure you will get that much help here.

I can make one suggestion, if you are using Thunderbird for mail though.

http://webmail.mozdev.org/

This works very well for me with my Yahoo and Hotmail accounts.

If your not using TB, I hope you get another answer soon.

Lee