Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP.

How to Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP.

=?Utf-8?B?c2VybmEzODg=?=

How do I Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP.

David Hettel MVP MobileDevices

Well in Network connections, right click on the adapter, chose properties.
In the new window that opens scroll down if necessary and uncheck Internet
Protocol (TCP/IP) click OK and exit. Shut down windows. Reboot the system.
(TCP/IP) again. Once again reboot the system. That should get you a new
TCP/IP stack.

--
David Hettel
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

confers no rights

"serna388" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
May be this can Help.
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299357