Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless internet on a sony vaoi pcg-9S2M

wireless internet on a sony vaoi pcg-9S2M

=?Utf-8?B?ZmFpcnljbGFyZXk=?=

i recently got the internet and was wondering if my laptop (sony vaio
PCG-9S2M)even has wireless internet as i cant work out how to do it at all!!

Malke

fairyclarey wrote:

> i recently got the internet and was wondering if my laptop (sony vaio
> PCG-9S2M)even has wireless internet as i cant work out how to do it at
> all!!

Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager

Expand the Network Adapters category and post back with what you see
there.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

David Hettel MVP MobileDevices

If this is your computer,
http://www.vaio-link.com/specificati...e=PCG-K&m=1750
and it appears to be, then it did not come with a wireless card built in.
There maybe a card in the PCMCIA slot, otherwise you would not be able to
connect wirelessly.

--
David Hettel
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices