Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless File Sharing

Wireless File Sharing

=?Utf-8?B?bWlnZ29sczk5?=

This is wierd. I can find the files on the wireless computer from the wired
computer, but I can't get to the files from the wired computer from the
wireless computer. How do I set this up?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
The wireless is not the reason, you just have a sharing problem
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...