Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can connect to wireless but can not connect to internet

Can connect to wireless but can not connect to internet

Lucy

I am studying overseas at present and the home I am staying in has
wireless internet available. I can connect to the wireless connection
but then I can not access the internet (Internet Explorer) and it keeps

saying I am offline, even though the signal strength is strong. I am
running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed. The connection says I

have received 0 bytes when I am connected so I'm guessing this has
something to do with it. Can anyone help me? I'm not that comfortable
with computers so any instructions will have to be so basic a money
could do it. Cheers