Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Trying to connect to airport - help

Trying to connect to airport - help

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlja3k=?=

I am trying to connect to a wireless airport, it says my signal is excellent
but it keeps failing to connect asking me to refresh and try again (this
doesn't work either)
Please help

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

It depends on how the Airport's Access Point is configured.

If it totally Open, make sure that your Wireless Configuration is totally
open (i.e. not security filters/encryption on.

Otherwise find what are the Airport's Access Parameters and if allowed
configure your computer accordingly.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...