Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > ECLIPSE -- no display of line's number in the exception's stacktrace !!!!!

ECLIPSE -- no display of line's number in the exception's stacktrace !!!!!

chinnaswamyg chinnaswamyg is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,
I am trying to debug my java application using Eclipse 3.2. I have set the required options like,

Window > Preferences > Java > Compiler > Classfile Generation > selected the Line Number attributes to Generated class files.

Still it is not generating the line numbers while printing the stakeTrace.

Can any body help me to resolve this problem?

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chinnaswamy