Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > BGP load-sharing with 4 internet feeds from 3 ISP's

BGP load-sharing with 4 internet feeds from 3 ISP's

Frank Land Frank Land is offline
Junior Member

I have a customer who needs to load-share across 4 internet feeds from 3 ISP's.
In-coming traffic is OK as we have devised a solution using pre-pends etc..

The issue we have is with outgoing - is the recommended to accept local routes and default route from an AS and load-share that way ? or accept full routing tables and load-share other ways ?

Accepted this can be very complicated - but any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks