Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > video adaptor

video adaptor

Jenelle Jenelle is offline
Junior Member

My sister had left the comp on all night and when my mom got on it in the morning the visual settings were all screwed up. If you tried to change the display settings it would just go back to 4 bit. I went to one site and they were talking about turning off some adaptor and then going into safe mode to turn it back on. So I went to desktop, properties, advanced display properties, and turned off something (I think it was an adaptor or something). Whenever I restarted the comp and tried to go into safe mode it wouldn't load. It will get to the point where it shows all the drivers but then it won't go any further. Whenever I load the computer in normal mode it works fine but it's a blank screen. How can I turn the adaptor back on without any visual?