Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Storing class with session (ASP.Net)

Storing class with session (ASP.Net)

bqmassey bqmassey is offline
Junior Member

Hi All

I'm writing an application that uses a multiview. A form submit button in each view runs a method that switched to the next view. I have a class that is instantialized when the user first visits. I want to access that class in the following views (which load when the user clicks the form submit button in each view). How do I store a custom class in the session?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Brandon