Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Help with printing wirelessly !

Help with printing wirelessly !

jrs101 jrs101 is offline
Junior Member

Hello,

I;ve set up the router (bt voyager 2100) and can surf away fine on the internet wirelessly. The problem is I cannot print wirelessly. The printer (hp 2575 all in one) is attached to the router by ethernet cable. I can ping the printer wirelessly but cannot print to it ???

Any help is much appreciated !

Thanks,