Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Not debugging into asmx page

Not debugging into asmx page

moondaddy

I have just setup a new machine and installed VS2003 and 2005. I'm now
wanting to debug a vb.net 1.1 project in VS2003. Its a windows app that
uses web services and is calling a web service project which is part of the
same solution on the same machine. all seems to be running fine and
debugging OK until I need to step into the web service which is just
bypasses. I don't remember if IIS or VS needs additional setup or
configuration to allow me to step into a web service. can someone please
advise on this?

thanks.

--
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ail

moondaddy

I found it. the web service projects were setup as .net 2.0 even though
they were created with vs2003 (hmmm). When I set them to 1.1 i was able to
debug them.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...