Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > how to control columns of textarea

how to control columns of textarea

rni.lucero@gmail.com

hi
Good day, im writing a guestbook part of my homepage, on the textarea
field i just want to control the columns when i enter some text and
reach the limit size it's not generate a horizontal tab. I really
apreciate who ever help me, Thanks in advance

Regard,
Einra

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Good day, im writing a guestbook part of my homepage, on the textarea
> field i just want to control the columns when i enter some text and
> reach the limit size it's not generate a horizontal tab. I really
> apreciate who ever help me, Thanks in advance

Textareas have the following syntax:

<textarea name="comment" id='comment' rows="8" cols="55"></textarea>

Use numbers for your preferred number of rows and columns.

--
-bts