Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Retaining these little nuggets.

Retaining these little nuggets.

=?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

Hi

I've been reading the technet site for a few weeks and I don't seem to be
able to retain anything. Has anyone any advice on the best format for study
notes or mnemonic systems for memorising the steps from [knowing what I want
my script to do] to [implementing my script] ?
--
Tim

Blackmetal

Don't try to memoryze, instead do it hands-on step by step and repeat it, if
you don't remember everything the next time you repeat it, read the options,
screens, messages to figure out what does every item, but memorizing it will
not help you too much

"Tim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I've been reading the technet site for a few weeks and I don't seem to be
> able to retain anything. Has anyone any advice on the best format for
> study
> notes or mnemonic systems for memorising the steps from [knowing what I
> want
> my script to do] to [implementing my script] ?
> --
> Tim

Vancouver

Hello tim,

I agree with Blackmetal, but if your looking for memory systems check out
the Oreilly book Mind Performance Hacks by Ron Hale-Evans. It's got some
great tricks and techniques for memory and a lot more.