Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Adding L2L VPN without disturbing current ones

Adding L2L VPN without disturbing current ones

professorguy professorguy is offline
Member

I cannot get new L2L vpns to come up on my PIX. Believe me, after 60 hours of staring at the same 30 or so config lines, I'm pretty sure I've gotten them right.

I have seen the command 'clear xlate' mentioned on some instructions. Is this necessary? I cannot tear down current tunnels (which clear xlate would do?) and I cannot wait for them to come down naturally (they have uptimes of more than a year).

Is this going to prevent me from adding vpns?

Because something sure is.