Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Download MCSE and CCNA Ebook and Study Material

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> And on the eigth day "Coool" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
> electrons to come together and form the following words:
>
>> To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
>> Topics. Visit
>>
>> http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/

> Being as there is a spot for comments, I thought I would leave an
> appropriate one, but someone already beat me to it.
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

Notice that most of the posts are from stupid Asians? No wonder IT's going
down the pan.

<Point Blank> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Notice that most of the posts are from stupid Asians? No wonder IT's going
> down the pan.

WTF are you talking about? Name one stupid Asian in this group. Except
OTHMAN, he doesn't count.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

FrisbeeŽ

<BD[MCNGP]> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <Point Blank> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Notice that most of the posts are from stupid Asians? No wonder IT's
>> going
>> down the pan.

> WTF are you talking about? Name one stupid Asian in this group. Except
> OTHMAN, he doesn't count.

I think he/she/it was referring to the blog site (which I did not check
out).

>> Notice that most of the posts are from stupid Asians? No wonder IT's
>> going
>> down the pan.
>>

> WTF are you talking about? Name one stupid Asian in this group. Except
> OTHMAN, he doesn't count.
>
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51
> -- You think you know IT?!
> -- Check out the new forums at: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

Who said anything about *this* group. Please try and keep up

BD [MCNGP]

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
>>> Notice that most of the posts are from stupid Asians? No wonder IT's
>>> going
>>> down the pan.
>>>

>> WTF are you talking about? Name one stupid Asian in this group.
>> Except OTHMAN, he doesn't count.
>>
>> --
>> BD
>> MCNGP #51
>> -- You think you know IT?!
>> -- Check out the new forums at: http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/
>>

> Who said anything about *this* group. Please try and keep up

As soon as I've got my caffeine injection I'll be fine.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:03F6F520-1631-41B0-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Guilty as charged... now what is .cafe?

e-mail me. neilmcse at gmail dot com (can't discribe at length here)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- STICK \'stik\ n. 1: A boomerang that doesn't work.

prabhu_sa prabhu_sa is offline
Junior Member

i need to help ccna crtification

rijogeorge7 rijogeorge7 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:12] ~~~
<Paul Thompson> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Surely this is illegal?

No, this is Microcephalic S. Bob. Please, stop confusing me with Ill Eagle.
Hi I am suggesting another amazing site for free computer & networking ebooks , it is techiesoft.net/ebooks.html

cutereddy cutereddy is offline
Junior Member

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, UNIX,LINUX Free Download All IT Ebooks

Derrick Edword jones Derrick Edword jones is offline
Junior Member

Free ebooks on every CCNA course area available here
http://www.examsheets.net/640-801-fr...s-download.htm