Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Download MCSE and CCNA Ebook and Study Material

Reply
Thread Tools

Download MCSE and CCNA Ebook and Study Material

 
 
Coool
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
Topics. Visit

http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
Surely this is illegal?

"Coool" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
> Topics. Visit
>
> http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
Are you the Paul Thompson who worked for a security company in Montreal?

M
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx


"Paul Thompson" wrote:

> Surely this is illegal?
>
> "Coool" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> > To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
> > Topics. Visit
> >
> > http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/
> >

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
Sorry no, I come the US, Detroit to be specific.

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you the Paul Thompson who worked for a security company in Montreal?
>
> M
> --
> MDG, MCT
> MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
> Certified Small Business Specialist
> Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx
>
>
> "Paul Thompson" wrote:
>
>> Surely this is illegal?
>>
>> "Coool" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>> > To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
>> > Topics. Visit
>> >
>> > http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/
>> >

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:4CBF9471-54F9-4E14-
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):

> Are you the Paul Thompson who worked for a security company in Montreal?
>
> M


Are you the Mitch that never posts in .cafe?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- This is a sample tagline. If it were real, it would be funny!
 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
> Surely this is illegal?

I'm sure it is. Oh...and don't call me Shirly.
 
Reply With Quote
 
LoopBack
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006

Coool wrote:

> To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
> Topics. Visit
>
> http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/


Oops. Assume the position.

 
Reply With Quote
 
TBone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
And on the eigth day "Coool" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the following words:

> To download various nice Ebooks on CCNA. MCSE and many many more
> Topics. Visit
>
> http://technology-zones.blogspot.com/


Being as there is a spot for comments, I thought I would leave an
appropriate one, but someone already beat me to it.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-19-2006
Guilty as charged... now what is .cafe?

M
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx


"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
> <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:4CBF9471-54F9-4E14-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Are you the Paul Thompson who worked for a security company in Montreal?
> >
> > M

>
> Are you the Mitch that never posts in .cafe?
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - This is a sample tagline. If it were real, it would be funny!
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:12] ~~~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-20-2006

<Paul Thompson> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Surely this is illegal?


No, this is Microcephalic S. Bob. Please, stop confusing me with Ill Eagle.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
latest dumps material like mcse, mcse 2003, ccna, ccie, oracle 9i FreeExamKing MCSA 0 10-20-2009 01:04 AM
latest dumps material like mcse, mcse 2003, ccna, ccie, oracle 9i FreeExamKing MCDST 0 10-20-2009 01:04 AM
latest dumps material like mcse, mcse 2003, ccna, ccie, oracle 9i freeexamking MCAD 0 10-20-2009 01:04 AM



Advertisments