Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Run Your Own Company Site!

Run Your Own Company Site!

sheena

Wickedinnovations is an international web design and development firm
serving as a platform for the distribution of superior Internet and web
design, planning and research. We provide you and your business with an
effective, efficient and attractive presentation on the World Wide Web.

Our Web Design Expertise include:
-Database Driven Websites
-Pay site and Tour pages
- MGP and TGP Galleries
-Static & Animated Banners
-Full Page Ads (FPA)
-Half Page Ads (HPA)
-Photo and Video Editing
-Manual/Auto Gallery Submissions
-Partner Account Submissions, Image Editing
-and more!

See how we can help your business go online at
http://www.wickedinnovations.com/