Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > regarding GSS

regarding GSS

senthil_sadagopan@yahoo.com

I am new to this GSS (global site selector) can anyone let me know
about this use and where can I find a good document regarding the use
of this GSS
Thanks,

BradReeseCom

Hi,

You may want to investigate Cisco Global Site Selector Platforms:

http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Suppor...roducts&f=5254

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide