Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Interesting

Interesting

Jenny Wishborn

Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

Jenny Wishborn
MSc Computer Science

BD [MCNGP]

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

We're not your normal, run of the mill, MCSE group. What was it you liked the
most? And just how many of the posts have you read?

--
BD
MCNGP #51

kpg

As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\203970.htm (9/18/2006
> 4:31:22 PM) #
>>>Did you see what Jenny Wishborn ([No@Email]) graced us with in

> (E-Mail Removed)?<<
>> Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!
>>

> We're not your normal, run of the mill, MCSE group. What was it you
> liked the most? And just how many of the posts have you read?
>
>> Jenny Wishborn
>> MSc Computer Science

Well, liking leads to loving, at least that what my DI said.

BD [MCNGP]

Xns9842A84A26552ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<
> As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\203970.htm (9/18/2006
>> 4:31:22 PM) #

>> (E-Mail Removed)?<<
>>> Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!
>>>

>> We're not your normal, run of the mill, MCSE group. What was it you
>> liked the most? And just how many of the posts have you read?
>>
>>> Jenny Wishborn
>>> MSc Computer Science

> Well, liking leads to loving, at least that what my DI said.

Haha...yes, DIs can be oddly loving at times, can't they?
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
-- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

FrisbeeŽ

"Jenny Wishborn" <[No@Email]> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

Jenny and me were like peas and carrots again.

LoopBack

FrisbeeŽ wrote:

> "Jenny Wishborn" <[No@Email]> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

> Jenny and me were like peas and carrots again.

more importantly:

R U HAWT???/?? PLEASE BE POSTING GIFS!!1!!!11!!ONE!!!1!!

~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:12] ~~~

news:uFOO0Q%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jenny Wishborn" <[No@Email]> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Wow, reading some of the posts in this group was sure fun!

> Jenny and me were like peas and carrots again.

He's dead, Jim.

RUN DEFORREST, RUN!

Interesting day.... bigal The Lounge 6 11-23-2005 05:58 AM
"Interesting" behavior with aggregates Tim Hubberstey VHDL 6 06-30-2004 06:38 AM
Interesting reading on storage networks (SAN) ccie_san Microsoft Certification 0 12-07-2003 11:52 AM
Re: Windows 2000 and Interesting traffic JustMe Cisco 0 07-14-2003 05:59 PM

Advertisments