Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Opening web pages and e-mails

Opening web pages and e-mails

=?Utf-8?B?cGFra2E=?=

Every time I open a new web page or e-mail message I always get the minimized
window. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred I then have to click the "square"
in the top right hand corner to expand the window. Is there a way I can set
up my IE 7 and OE 6 so that the pages/windows open automatically in the
maximized form? Many thanks for a reply!

=?Utf-8?B?YnJhZHlnb2F0?=

you can try this, take your mouse over to the end of page when you see 2
black arrows,click and hold stretch it to the full page. do this for each 4
sides. you should be alright the next time you bring up a web page.

"pakka" wrote:

> Every time I open a new web page or e-mail message I always get the minimized
> window. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred I then have to click the "square"
> in the top right hand corner to expand the window. Is there a way I can set
> up my IE 7 and OE 6 so that the pages/windows open automatically in the
> maximized form? Many thanks for a reply!

=?Utf-8?B?cGFra2E=?=

Perfect! Many thanks indeed for saving me MUCH annoyance!