Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:- Windows 2100

OT:- Windows 2100

~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~

news:Xns9845404AEA8B7neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> that's rediculous. god is pasta. MALE pasta, but pasta...

No. It clearly states in the third verse of the 9th trimester of Utoroids in
the Octagon Prophocalis that God is GRAVY. FEMALE GRAVY.

> and when I die I
> will be able to see the beer volcanoes as far as the eye can see from the
> window of my own personal stripper factory.

Nuh Unh. You'll be dead. If you knew your Hermatestoprose, particularly
7.12, you'd know that "Dead things doth not claim beer, for the flowing from
the Temple of Libation is reserved for those who denounce not gravy, and
only through the shaping of The Holy Gravy into the craven image of Carl can
one achieve non-death."

Microcephalic S. Bob
Those who quote history are doomed to repeat it.

~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~

news:Xns9845408339368neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:12] ~~~"
> <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:eWm4UsE3GHA.4164
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
> > InterNeil 2.0

> I was looking recently for the original with less than stellar success.
> hint?

It will return, with Neil The Ninja, when I am not existing on quicksand.

Neil

did you hear "~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Nuh Unh. You'll be dead. If you knew your Hermatestoprose,
> particularly 7.12, you'd know that "Dead things doth not claim beer,
> for the flowing from the Temple of Libation is reserved for those who
> denounce not gravy, and only through the shaping of The Holy Gravy
> into the craven image of Carl can one achieve non-death."

YOU ARE A HERITIC! Please, buy this and read it:

http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-Flying-...976568/ref=sr_
11_1/102-0129183-6799376?ie=UTF8

or

http://tinyurl.com/jlunq

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- If my computer gets a virus, can I take a sick day?

<http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:u0P$Qec3GHA.3428
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> It will return, with Neil The Ninja, when I am not existing on quicksand.

Dude, you gotta move...

there are jobs coming open in my neck of the woods...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Sure I know how to copy disks. Where's the Xerox machine?

BD [MCNGP]

Xns9845C6BE9EDE4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
> did you hear "~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~"
> <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:u0P$Qec3GHA.3428
> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
>
>> It will return, with Neil The Ninja, when I am not existing on
>> quicksand.

> Dude, you gotta move...
>
> there are jobs coming open in my neck of the woods...

neil, just sent you that info you wanted.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

Neil

did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> neil, just sent you that info you wanted.

Thanks tons. Once again, CertGuard proves to be of unending value

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Genius is perseverence in disguise.

Xns9845CE1F21D4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
> did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> neil, just sent you that info you wanted.

> Thanks tons. Once again, CertGuard proves to be of unending value

lol....no problem....Here to serve the community.
--

news:Xns9845C6BE9EDE4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

http://www.roblindman.com/

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote>
> YOU ARE A HERITIC! Please, buy this and read it:

> http://tinyurl.com/jlunq

ENOUGH OF THIS DECIDUOUSNESS! THE EPHEMERAL NATURE OF THE FALSE PASTA GOD IS
CHRONICLED CLEARLY, IN AND THROUGHOUT THE CHRONICLES.

YOU ARE TODAY THE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE NULLBRINGER, AND YOU PREACH THE PATH
TO THE IMPASSE OF THE PASSE, AND ONLY THE LOST WILL FOLLOW THE NULLBRINGER,
AND THE DEVOUT WILL RAIN DEVOTION ONTO THE DEVOTED, SO SAYETH THE BRINGER OF
THINGS TO BE BROUGHT.

REMEMBER CLEARLY THE COMMANDMENTS OF ULUTHRA THE WISE, WHOSE WISDOM WAS
DEMONSTRATED IN HIS COMMANDMENTS, FOR WISDOM IS THE PATH TO COMMANDMENT, AND
THE PATH TO GLORY IS NOT TO GET LOST ON THE PATH TO GLORY.

I. THOU SHALT NOT THINK, FOR THOUGHT IS COSTLY.
II. DISAGREEMENT IS FOR THE UNWISE, WHO LACK WISDOM.
III. HE WHO PURCHASES THOUGHT HAS PURCHASED UNWISDOM AND SHALL BE FORCED TO
DISAGREE.
IV. BE FORTHRIGHT IN YOUR DERISION ON THE DAY OF THE RECKONING FEAST, AS WAS
PROPHECIED BY THE PROPHET ELEZREN AND THE MORITORIUM OF THE SEVEN.
V. IT IS EXACTLY AS THE OBELISK HAS FORETOLD.

BEGONE, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE MONKEY, AND THE GRAVY I COMMAND YOU
TO RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME, TO THE NULLBRINGERS FORTRESS AT THE CENTER
OF THE MIDDLE OF THE INNER-WORLD, WHERE YOU WILL UNDULY PAY HOMAGE TO THE
OBELISK WITH ETERNAL SUFFERING, AND THERE IS NO CABLE TELEVISION.

<http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:OP1sc4e3GHA.3656
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> I COMMAND YOU
> TO RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME,

I never left Niagara Falls. and you should know that there are not 5
rules, there are 8. 8 "I'd rather you didn't"s. I will pray for your
sole. And I hope that you will turn from the oblesik and be touched by
his noodley appendage. I leave you with the 8.

1. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like a Sanctimonious Holier-Than-Thou
Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In
Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About
Them So Don't Change The Subject.

2. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress,
Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I
Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.

3. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or
How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh,
And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey -
Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About
Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know
The Difference Between Teal and Fuchsia.

4. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself,
Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As
For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go Fsck Yourself,
Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off the TV
For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.

5. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynist,
Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The
B@stard.

6. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build Multimillion-Dollar
Churches/Temples/Mosques/Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money
Could Be Better Spent (Take Your Pick):
- Ending Poverty
- Curing Diseases
- Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable

I Might be a Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The
Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM the Creator.

7. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You.
You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love
Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?

8. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do
Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot of
Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If the Other Person Is Into It, However
(Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of
Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece of Rubber. If I Didn't Want
It To Feel Good When You Did It I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Do I look like a f*cking people person to you?