Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:- Windows 2100

OT:- Windows 2100

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

What Operating System do you think will be in 2100.? maybe
Microsoft Windows 2100

=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=

I shudder to think of the uproar our descendants will be living through
worrying about the Y2K1C issue

MDG, MCT

"OTHMAN" wrote:

> What Operating System do you think will be in 2100.? maybe
> Microsoft Windows 2100

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
<(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:EACDB4AD-5E06-4F1E-

> I shudder to think of the uproar our descendants will be living through
> worrying about the Y2K1C issue

why? they'll all be using Microsoft Linux and will just write a small shell
script to handle it. The MS open license community will have it resolved
well before 2095!

(BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kill myself sometimes)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I give up, what is the meaning of life?

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> I shudder to think of the uproar our descendants will be living through
> worrying about the Y2K1C issue

Why didn't you read the article about Could a machine think?

for more info:
http://www.royalinstitutephilosophy....icle.php?num=2

kpg

As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\203991.htm (9/19/2006
> 10:09:26 AM) #
>> I shudder to think of the uproar our descendants will be living
>> through worrying about the Y2K1C issue

> Why didn't you read the article about Could a machine think?
>
> for more info:
> http://www.royalinstitutephilosophy....icle.php?num=2

I read it. It was stupid. I have seen much better treatment of
the subject elsewhere. Come on, a hypothetical conversation
with a machine (that does not exist) arguing if it can think.
What a stupid premise. I personally think it is possible (but not
with our current technology or understanding) to build a "silicon"
based (if you will) brain that can indeed think (at least as well
as some humans). But it will never be human, because there is
more to use than a brain - you know, the whole 2.5 billion years
of evolution (ha, you thought I was going to say a soul!).

Besides STNG already said all there is to say about robots having
souls. Personally, I don't think robots or infidels have souls.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"kpg" wrote:
> I read it. It was stupid. I have seen much better treatment of
> the subject elsewhere. Come on, a hypothetical conversation
> with a machine (that does not exist) arguing if it can think.
> What a stupid premise. I personally think it is possible (but not
> with our current technology or understanding) to build a "silicon"
> based (if you will) brain that can indeed think (at least as well
> as some humans). But it will never be human, because there is
> more to use than a brain - you know, the whole 2.5 billion years
> of evolution (ha, you thought I was going to say a soul!).
>
> Besides STNG already said all there is to say about robots having
> souls. Personally, I don't think robots or infidels have souls.

Ok, calm down.

what about this question: Does God Exist? vs. The Big Bang?

Cerebrus

kpg wrote:

> ... Personally, I don't think robots or infidels have souls.

PLEASE MISTER, infidels DO have souls. Kindly refrain from casting
doubts on the quality of their footwear !!!

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV
(LIVe feeds of dead things coming to life!)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

kpg

As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> what about this question: Does God Exist? vs. The Big Bang?

God caused the Big Bang. He can do that, you know, He's God.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns9843795D8EAEBipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> what about this question: Does God Exist? vs. The Big Bang?

> God caused the Big Bang. He can do that, you know, He's God.

Can he make a rock so big that even he can't move it?

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204000.htm (9/19/2006
> 12:19:38 PM) # "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9843795D8EAEBipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> what about this question: Does God Exist? vs. The Big Bang?

>> God caused the Big Bang. He can do that, you know, He's God.

> Can he make a rock so big that even he can't move it?

Yes. He also knows the sound of one hand claping.

....and how noisy trees are when they fall.

....and what bear's do in the woods.

....and why it's so darn cold in Canadia.