Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Contivity VPN client problem

Contivity VPN client problem

shanmugavel shanmugavel is offline
Junior Member

Hi every body!!
Can anyone help?
I try to connect my office server using contivity VPN client.
Problem is whenever I try to connect, I keep getting the

message:

Opening port.....

Error 680 - There is no dial tone

Thanks