Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > linksys wireless-G adapter problem

linksys wireless-G adapter problem

zerolmts zerolmts is offline
Junior Member

my connection is wireless, and every 20 minutes or so my connection checks itself, and in doing so it dissconnects me from the internet for a brief second...thereby stopping anything that i may have been downloading. the pop-up notification tells me "wireless connection is now connected"...does anybody know how to stop this...i cant download updates for my computer.