Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Looking to buy websites!

Looking to buy websites!

Harry

Looking to buy websites!

http://www.ibuywebsites.bravehost.com/

We are currently looking to buy a few new websites with established
traffic - non-adult only. If you have a non-adult site that receives a

minimum of one 200 visitors a day and aren't happy with the money
you are making from sponsors, or don't have the time to do updating,
consider dropping me an email. We are most interested in paying fair
prices for almost any non-adult site with an established traffic base.
-Harold Hanson

http://www.ibuywebsites.bravehost.com/

richard

"Harry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Looking to buy websites!
>
> http://www.ibuywebsites.bravehost.com/
>
> We are currently looking to buy a few new websites with established
> traffic - non-adult only. If you have a non-adult site that receives a
>
> minimum of one 200 visitors a day and aren't happy with the money
> you are making from sponsors, or don't have the time to do updating,
> consider dropping me an email. We are most interested in paying fair
> prices for almost any non-adult site with an established traffic base.
> -Harold Hanson
>
> http://www.ibuywebsites.bravehost.com/
>

> (E-Mail Removed)

Gotta love a guy like this. Wants to buy domains, but resorts to free
hosting services.