Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Transfer 16:9 8cm DVD to full sized DVD

Transfer 16:9 8cm DVD to full sized DVD

cn649@torfree.net

Is there any good application or shareware that I can transfer my 16:9
formatted 8cm DVD (from Sony camcorder) to full sized DVD? I just need
a simply utility that can save the video to 12cm DVD without any fancy
editing. It's best to be able to combine a few mini DVD together onto
one DVD. I've tried Nero and Movie Factory but both seems cannot do the
work. Any idea.

Ken Maltby

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Is there any good application or shareware that I can transfer my 16:9
> formatted 8cm DVD (from Sony camcorder) to full sized DVD? I just need
> a simply utility that can save the video to 12cm DVD without any fancy
> editing. It's best to be able to combine a few mini DVD together onto
> one DVD. I've tried Nero and Movie Factory but both seems cannot do the
> work. Any idea.

TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 (TDA) has an "Add DVD video"
button. You can keep using it to add to a DVD project until
you fill up the disk. The best way to do it is click on the blue
"Add new track..." text between your mini-DVDs so that they
will be separate titles/tracks in your new combined DVD.

http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/download/tda16.html

for the free demo.

Luck;
Ken

Peter

Hi
You can use the software TMPGEnc DVD Author to do this.
Unfortunately its not a freeware but it supports 16:9 and ac3 audio, I
assume that your camcorder uses both of them.
Regards
Peter
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...