Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > SNMP assistance please...

SNMP assistance please...

Kirk Janetzke

I am trying to find an OID that associates a cable modem to one or more of
the attached CPEs. I have found the OIDs to get the cdxCmCpeCmtsServiceId,
cdxCmCpeCmStatusIndex and cdxCmCpeIpAddress using a MAC address, but no easy
way to associate one with another.

UBR7200-IK8S-M running 12.2(15)BC2a.

The OID would be the perfect answer as I can find any and all associated
MIBs with that.