Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > phone credit expiry

phone credit expiry

I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I seem to
have read about one now offering unexpired length but I can't remember which
one, anyone any idea ?

Am

www.voipbuster.com

"807" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:wRXOg.26208$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I seem to
>have read about one now offering unexpired length but I can't remember
>which one, anyone any idea ?

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Am:
> "807" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:wRXOg.26208$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I
>> seem to have read about one now offering unexpired length but I
>> can't remember which one, anyone any idea ?

> www.voipbuster.com

www.voipstunt.com
www.voipcheap.com
www.sipdiscount.com
www.internetcalls.com

and all the others in the group.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

thanks for that,

Perhaps I can ask another question in this post, can you get a phone number
now from any of the voip providers, I got one with voip cheap but my friend
signed up with them and it does not seem to be on offer now. ? Any idea who
does voip stunt voip cheap or this group of companies < thanks in advance.

Scope

807 wrote:
> Perhaps I can ask another question in this post, can you get a phone number
> now from any of the voip providers, I got one with voip cheap but my friend
> signed up with them and it does not seem to be on offer now. ?

None of the Betamax/Finarea companies offer incoming number any more as
far as I know..

> Any idea who does voip stunt voip cheap or this group of companies < thanks in advance.

See above.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Scope:
> 807 wrote:
>> Perhaps I can ask another question in this post, can you get a
>> phone number now from any of the voip providers, I got one with voip
>> cheap but my
>> friend signed up with them and it does not seem to be on offer now. ?

> None of the Betamax/Finarea companies offer incoming number any more
> as far as I know..
>
>> Any idea who does voip stunt voip cheap or this group of companies <
>> thanks in advance.

> See above.

At the moment, as you say they aren't offering an incoming number, not
sure if they will again in the future.

If you are going to use software or a ATA or VoIP phone that allows more
than one provider, then you could register with VoIPStunt for example
and then register with someone like Sipgate (who issue for free an
incoming number) and then use a program like X-Lite (non-branded
version) and then add both accounts, then use one for outgoing calls and
the other for incoming.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

elziko

807 wrote:
> I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I
> seem to have read about one now offering unexpired length but I can't
> remember which one, anyone any idea ?

Sipgate doesn't expire unused credit after a certain length of time.

Daviey Walker

elziko wrote:
> 807 wrote:
>> I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I
>> seem to have read about one now offering unexpired length but I can't
>> remember which one, anyone any idea ?

> Sipgate doesn't expire unused credit after a certain length of time.

Yes, but you don't get the free / reduced destinations.

Mark

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:00:44 GMT, "807" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I seem to
>have read about one now offering unexpired length but I can't remember which
>one, anyone any idea ?

My SkypeOut credit has never expired despite the T&Cs suggesting that
it would.

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Mark:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:00:44 GMT, "807" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I think most allow 90 or 120 days before credit expires however I
>> seem to have read about one now offering unexpired length but I
>> can't remember which one, anyone any idea ?

> My SkypeOut credit has never expired despite the T&Cs suggesting that
> it would.

Yes, but the Skype out rates are one of the most expensive for VoIP,
even using your landline can get you cheaper calls.

Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk