Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > link to picture in seperate small window

Reply
Thread Tools

link to picture in seperate small window

 
 
dre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2006
wich autosizes to the picture...

i found this on a site,link does not work
anymore,only for showing the code.
but how can i adjust this to autosize the opening
window?

<a href="http://www.jagg/big.jpg"
onclick="window.open('http://www.jaggle.nl/log/includes/photo.php?img=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5qYWdnbGUubmwvaW1hZ2Vz LzIwMDYwOTE1X2JpZ2dlbmJlaGEuanBn&amp;w=450&amp;h=8 04&amp;t=','imagewindow','width=450,height=804,dir ectories=no,location=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,s tatus=no,toolbar=no,resizable=no,left=0,top=0');re turn
false" target="_self">link</a>

thanks,andre
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nikita the Spider
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2006
In article <450c3ac9$0$1094$(E-Mail Removed)>, dre <v> wrote:

> wich autosizes to the picture...
>
> i found this on a site,link does not work
> anymore,only for showing the code.
> but how can i adjust this to autosize the opening
> window?
>
> <a href="http://www.jagg/big.jpg"
> onclick="window.open('http://www.jaggle.nl/log/includes/photo.php?img=aHR0cDov
> L3d3dy5qYWdnbGUubmwvaW1hZ2VzLzIwMDYwOTE1X2JpZ2dlbm JlaGEuanBn&amp;w=450&amp;h=8
> 04&amp;t=','imagewindow','width=450,height=804,dir ectories=no,location=no,menu
> bar=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,toolbar=no,resizabl e=no,left=0,top=0');return
> false" target="_self">link</a>


Andre,
See the "width=450,height=804" section of that code? They're the numbers
you need to manipulate.

You should probably re-ask this question in comp.lang.javascript since
that's what this is about. Or better yet, Google for "resize javascript
popup" and you'll find hundreds or perhaps thousands of examples.


Good luck

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/
Whole-site HTML validation, link checking and more
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
dre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-17-2006
Nikita the Spider schreef:
> In article <450c3ac9$0$1094$(E-Mail Removed)>, dre <v> wrote:
>
>> wich autosizes to the picture...
>>
>> i found this on a site,link does not work
>> anymore,only for showing the code.
>> but how can i adjust this to autosize the opening
>> window?
>>
>> <a href="http://www.jagg/big.jpg"
>> onclick="window.open('http://www.jaggle.nl/log/includes/photo.php?img=aHR0cDov
>> L3d3dy5qYWdnbGUubmwvaW1hZ2VzLzIwMDYwOTE1X2JpZ2dlbm JlaGEuanBn&amp;w=450&amp;h=8
>> 04&amp;t=','imagewindow','width=450,height=804,dir ectories=no,location=no,menu
>> bar=no,scrollbars=no,status=no,toolbar=no,resizabl e=no,left=0,top=0');return
>> false" target="_self">link</a>

>
> Andre,
> See the "width=450,height=804" section of that code? They're the numbers
> you need to manipulate.
>
> You should probably re-ask this question in comp.lang.javascript since
> that's what this is about. Or better yet, Google for "resize javascript
> popup" and you'll find hundreds or perhaps thousands of examples.
>
>
> Good luck
>



thanks,i was afraid of that...

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is load testing a web service with seperate threads from one machinethe same as a single thread from seperate machines? ses Java 5 03-29-2011 03:36 PM
Seperate validation for seperate user controls on same page moondaddy ASP .Net 2 10-16-2006 04:03 AM
Is two datagrid headers possible? One for sorting, one to add seperate link button. Eric ASP .Net 0 06-17-2004 10:42 PM
Open link in new window and the window is small Freshman HTML 5 09-28-2003 04:41 PM
Click link in popup window and insert link text in a field of mother window BlueŽ Javascript 4 09-27-2003 05:18 PM



Advertisments