Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Looking for jtidy 8.0 jar

Looking for jtidy 8.0 jar

kyldltn@yahoo.com

Does anyone happen to know where I can find the latest version of
jtidy.jar? The download available from SourceForge
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13153) is in
04aug2000r7-dev and the Tidy class's parse method is not overloaded for
Reader in and Writer out arguments. I've seen partial code listings
where these overloaded methods are shown and I believe the listings
were from version 8.0.

Thanks a bunch for any help!

Jussi Piitulainen

> Does anyone happen to know where I can find the latest version of
> jtidy.jar? The download available from SourceForge
> (http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13153) is in
> 04aug2000r7-dev and the Tidy class's parse method is not overloaded
> for Reader in and Writer out arguments. I've seen partial code
> listings where these overloaded methods are shown and I believe the
> listings were from version 8.0.

Follow the link to "snapshots" at
<http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html>,
I suppose.

kyldltn@yahoo.com

Jussi Piitulainen wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) writes:
>
> > Does anyone happen to know where I can find the latest version of
> > jtidy.jar? The download available from SourceForge
> > (http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...group_id=13153) is in
> > 04aug2000r7-dev and the Tidy class's parse method is not overloaded
> > for Reader in and Writer out arguments. I've seen partial code
> > listings where these overloaded methods are shown and I believe the
> > listings were from version 8.0.

> Follow the link to "snapshots" at
> <http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html>,
> I suppose.

Thanks for the nudge, Jussi! Much appreciated. Hopefully, I can figure
out how to build the jar! Thanks, again!

Jussi Piitulainen

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> Jussi Piitulainen wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) writes:

>>> listings where these overloaded methods are shown and I
>>> believe the listings were from version 8.0.

>> Follow the link to "snapshots" at
>> <http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html>,
>> I suppose.

> Thanks for the nudge, Jussi! Much appreciated. Hopefully, I
> can figure out how to build the jar! Thanks, again!

Good luck with it. I have only been using an older pre-built
snapshot, so I don't really know how it goes to build it.