Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > converting XSD documentation to HTML documentation

converting XSD documentation to HTML documentation

kev.sully@gmail.com

Hi - I have a config file in XML, with an associated XSD schema. The
elements are documented using the <annotation><documentation> tags. I
would like to generate user documentation from this XSD file - are
there any tools that extract the <documentation> tags and convert them
into a more user friendly HTML format ?

Thanks,
Kevin.

Andy Dingley

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> are
> there any tools that extract the <documentation> tags and convert them
> into a more user friendly HTML format ?

Pretty easy in XSLT. You can probably download something already done.