Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Question about RADIUS and Wireless

Question about RADIUS and Wireless

xupcua xupcua is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

This is my simple testing network include:

1) Srv1 running Windows 2003 with AD (domain test.com) and Enterprice CA with wireless NIC

2) Srv2 running Windows 2003 (member of test.com) with ISA, Sub-ordinary CA and wireless NIC

3) D-Link AP (support 802.1x)

4) Srv1 and Srv2 connect by wireless through AP (non secure)

I have some questions:

1) Can a computer be a wireless client and RADIUS server as a same time (like my network above)?

2) If it can't, how can I cable the network (srv1 and srv2 both have wire NIC and AP must not connect to network by any cable - stupid requirement!)

Thanks in advance