Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > perl and xml parsing

perl and xml parsing

John Gregory

I am new to both perl and xml. I need to parse through an
xml file and extract data from certain elements. I know I should
probably use the XML::SAX cpan module but haven't been able
to find any usable examples. I've posted this to c.l.xml, but thought
this may be the more appropriate group to pose this question.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John