Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > IR Wireless pairing

IR Wireless pairing

Ramesh

HI,

I am able to sync my mobile phone with Outlook on my PC using IR. But I
dont get the connect icon in the tray anymore which i used to at one time
when i bring the two IRs together. Without this, I understand I cannot use
my phone to connect to the internet using GPRS. Any clue as to what could
be missing in the setup?

Thanks
Ramesh