Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Control panel visibility

Control panel visibility

=?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=

Hello Guys,
I have a panel on my page which i want to be visible for 5 seconds when a
link button is clicked and then hide it later.

I tried incorporating it in a for loop or using thread.sleep after
pnl.visible=true but it dont work.

Can someone recommed?

Thanks

Manny

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

A Panel creates a <DIV> tag in HTML. You can get this DIV by ID in
JavaScript and make visible/invisible. The best way is to get the rendered
ID of the panel in codebehind and emit the javascript to use this id.

I can probably find a sample, if I can find the bandwidth to post it.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!