Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Are you or anyone you know a recovering Alcoholic?

Are you or anyone you know a recovering Alcoholic?

BD [MCNGP]

LoopBack

BD [MCNGP] wrote:

> If so, then please take a moment to review the following websites:
>

> http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/beergoggles.htm
>
> http://www.beerleaguethemovie.com/beergogglesqt.htm
>
> Might not wanna look at this one:
> http://www.shirleyqliquor.com/
>
> http://www.allposters.com/-sp/-Posters_i135704_.htm
>
> http://www.rickeysworld.com/BEERGOGGLES.html
>
> http://www.dorks.com/html/Beer-Goggles.html
>
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/beer.html
>
> http://www.funny-games.biz/beer-goggles.html
>
> http://www.bofunk.com/video/1429/beer_goggles.html
>
> http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9...goggles7do.jpg
>

> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
> -- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

Or check out the virtual bartender at http://www.beer.com worth a look
only problem is you will go to popup hell.

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what LoopBack ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed) om?<<

> Or check out the virtual bartender at http://www.beer.com worth a look
> only problem is you will go to popup hell.

Not really in the mood for popup h311 this morning. But thanks for the warning.

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
-- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

CBIC

"LoopBack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> Or check out the virtual bartender at http://www.beer.com worth a look
> only problem is you will go to popup hell.

Fris posted that over a year ago. Try to keep up wudja.

LoopBack

CBIC wrote:

> "LoopBack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> > Or check out the virtual bartender at http://www.beer.com worth a look
> > only problem is you will go to popup hell.
> >

> Fris posted that over a year ago. Try to keep up wudja.

Loopback, it's all in the name.