Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Linksys Wireless-G Range Expander WRE54G

Linksys Wireless-G Range Expander WRE54G

thejackal51

Ok, i need help, i need to know if this router is worth my money? i am
not technology savy at
all. Thanks .

http://www.buyersedge.com/Product/pr...133&pageView=1

www.BradReese.Com

More than 2 score are selling for less on eBay:

http://computers.search-desc.ebay.co...2QQsacatZ11176

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com - Cisco Salary and Compensation Rates
http://www.bradreese.com/compensation-database.htm
1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
AIM: R2MGrant
BradReese.Com - Cisco Job Databases
http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-job-databases.htm

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
thejackal51 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Ok, i need help, i need to know if this router is worth my money? i am
>not technology savy at
>all. Thanks .

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/2004/0...reless_wre54g/

Note in particular that it is intended for WDS configurations; if
your existing wireless hardware is not WDS.

If you don't mind digging through some technical jargon, there are
some good nuggets in this thread:

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.in...39379a9f7d66c1