Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wpa2 and hardwired?

wpa2 and hardwired?

Jim Woodward

I have a wpa2 protected laptop and a hardwired desktop connected to a
wireless router. How do I get the desktop to communicate with the laptop?
Thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html