Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Analog interface between voice gateway and pbx system, please suggest too

Analog interface between voice gateway and pbx system, please suggest too

Nitass

Hi

I'm a fresh in telephony and voip technology. I didn't find
information about design analog interface between voice gateway and
pbx system such as fxo-to-fxo, fxo-to-fxs, fxs-to-fxs, fxo-to-e&m,
fxs-to-e&m, or e&m-to-e&m. Could you please suggest any resource for
me?

Ps. my networks have 1 HQ and 2 branch offices connect to the HQ. And
I use cisco solution.

Thanks,
Nitass

BradReeseCom

Hi Nitass,

You may want to investigate Cisco FXO Supervisory Disconnect Tone:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...0801601ac.html

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide