Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > See the pictures that is used, in a website, in Dreamweaver.

See the pictures that is used, in a website, in Dreamweaver.

jambiani

Hi.

I can not get my Dreamweaver to show the pictures that is used on my
website, when i have created a "site".

It shows all the pictures, also the ones i dont use on the site

How can i get it to show only the pictures, that the website is using.
(So i can delete, the pictures i don't use)

Regards.
Martin.