Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Diagram for Asp.net

Diagram for Asp.net

Maury

Hello coders!
Does someone knows a free or low cost
component to create diagrams or graphs
in asp.net 2.0?

Thanks!
..:M:.

John Timney \(MVP\)

Do a search on google, theres hundreds. This one got some fair reviews and
its free.
http://www.bcollar.org/files/folders...o/entry16.aspx

--
Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com

"Maury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Oj7Og.106836$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Hello coders!
> Does someone knows a free or low cost
> component to create diagrams or graphs
> in asp.net 2.0?
>
> Thanks!
> .:M:.

Maury

John Timney (MVP) ha scritto:
> Do a search on google, theres hundreds.

I tried with google but I found only
payment services (not so cheap...)
I'll try this one, thanks.

..:M:.

Maury

John Timney (MVP) ha scritto:

> http://www.bcollar.org/files/folders...o/entry16.aspx

I'm sorry but this one is for charts (pies, lines, etc)
I'm looking for diagrams (for example graph, flowcharts etc)

Thanks

John Timney \(MVP\)

You'll need to dig deeper - pies and line charts are both graph types which
is what you initially asked for.

This is free but it may not have everything you need.
http://www.freereporting.com/?gclid=...FSPFXgodeXTYkw

This is well respected, free for developers - its doesn't do flowcharts.
http://www.dotnetcharting.com/?gaw

I dont know of any asp.net based flowcharting tools that are free. suggest
you take a look at the asp.net control gallery
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...y=1&tabindex=6

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
http://www.johntimney.com

"Maury" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:tnaOg.107182$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> John Timney (MVP) ha scritto:
>
>> http://www.bcollar.org/files/folders...o/entry16.aspx

> I'm sorry but this one is for charts (pies, lines, etc)
> I'm looking for diagrams (for example graph, flowcharts etc)
>
> Thanks

Chris Lithgow

Hello Maury,

Check Nevron .NET Vision suite www.nevron.com
They have both charting and diagramming components for ASP.NET and you
can fully test the products.

Regards,
Chris

heck0045 heck0045 is offline
Junior Member

Hi Maury,

Have you tried EasyDiagram.NET? It's a completely free, open source diagramming tool for asp.net 2.0 written in c#. It uses some pretty cool ajax and javascript techniques for drawing lines. You can draw either orthogonally (right angle) or direct lines.

You can check it out here: http://www.EasyDiagram.net

HTH