Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Firefox DOM Inspector

Firefox DOM Inspector

Malcolm

How do get hold of the DOM Inspector?

I have Googled and found out how to launch it (Tools > Web Developer or
something, except my Firefox doesn't have that). I have also found sites on
how to use it.

But I haven't found out how to download / install / activate it.

Malcolm

David Dorward

Malcolm wrote:

> How do get hold of the DOM Inspector?

Distributed with Firefox for Windows (although you have to do a custom
install to get the option). Debian based distros can apt-get install
firefox-dom-inspector. Other platforms will vary.

Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

TreatmentPlant

David Dorward wrote:
> Malcolm wrote:
>
>> How do get hold of the DOM Inspector?

> Distributed with Firefox for Windows (although you have to do a custom
> install to get the option). Debian based distros can apt-get install
> firefox-dom-inspector. Other platforms will vary.

http://chrispederick.com/work/webdeveloper/

Nick CKS

Hello Malcolm,
try going to fire fox web site

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/
web developer tools are available from there

not sure but DOM inspector might be available already in your tools menu

Your Humble Servant
Nick